Why become a professional member?
As a Professional Member, you will gain access to our community of industry professionals, receive industry news and updates, and be invited to participate in regular professional development sessions and networking events.
- Build your connections by joining a network of professionals who contribute to employability within international education sector.
- Collaborate with members on sector projects and initiatives where you will be empowered with an influential voice to impact change.
- Attend professional development sessions to learn from member colleagues and leverage your current expertise.
- Receive exclusive invitations to catered networking events hosting industry panel discussions or key-note speakers.
- Gain access to resources and industry updates, including the latest research pieces and news about visa changes.
- Promote your organisational or employer brand at meetings and have your logo featured on the VicWISE website.
- Feel part of a tribe of like-minded professionals who share similar values and passions for supporting the international student community.
- Demonstrate your investment in continuing professional development and showcase your involvement with VicWISE on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
Membership Fee options
Non-transferable Membership is $100 + GST, valid for one year (Jan – Dec).
Transferable membership is $150 + GST, valid for one year (Jan – Dec).
*Transferable membership is limited to only one attendee at a time
Complete the Membership Application Form
Application form received by Vicwise Membership team
Once approved, an invoice will be generated for you to settle payment
A welcome letter will be emailed to you together with your tax invoice