About the Corporate Overseas Visitor cover
VICWISE and Bupa have teamed up to bring you great value Corporate Overseas Visitors cover. When you switch to an equivalent level of cover with Bupa, you won’t have to re-serve any waiting periods for services that were included under your previous cover~ and you’ll get access to these great advantages :
- Peace of mind knowing you’re 100% Australian Government Visa Compliant
- 100% Emergency Ambulance cover: We take care of all emergency and limited non-emergency ambulance transport and on-the-spot treatment by our recognised providers.
Are you eligible?
- You are VicWISE Student/recent graduate member
- You should be a temporary 485 visa holder
- Other conditions as required by Bupa*
How to get the offer?
- Become a VicWISE Student/recent graduate member
- Receive a member identification number from VicWISE after confirmation of your membership
- VicWISE will then send you a link and further instructions on how to use your member identification number to receive the offer.
Need more information? Contact us!
Download the information here
*Applicable if you transfer within 60 days of leaving your previous health insurer and upon receipt of your Clearance Certificate. Waiting periods may apply for benefits or services not fully covered with your previous health cover ^^Only for new customers on new selected Hospital and Extras cover policies issued by Bupa HI Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590, paying by direct debit or payroll deduction (if available) before. Six weeks free after the initial payment. Not available with other offers. Please note that Reciprocal Health Cover – Basic is ineligible for any discounting, waivers or retail offers. Bupa HI Pty Ltd ABN 81 000 057 590.
Bupa is a health and care company committed to helping our customers live longer, healthier, happier lives. We offer a broad range of services, including aged care and retirement, dental, optical, health insurance, and community wellbeing initiatives, to improve the health of all Australians.